So your wife has joined the ranks of Mommy, and for her very first Mother’s Day she deserves something really special. While your baby’s smile is probably enough to melt her heart for ever, it’s time for you to find the perfect first Mother’s Day gifts to show her how proud you are of all that’s she’s done. Before you both heard those first cries from your new addition, she dutifully carried him/ her around for several long months. Suffering back pain, swollen ankles and all manner of uncomfortable feelings, and that’s before she endured the pain of childbirth. Yes you held her hand, and rubbed her back to try and ease the pain, but you can show her how much you appreciate all that she’s endured over the previous few months by giving her a perfect Mother’s Day gift. And yes we know she’s not your mother, but little George or Georgina, Bertie or Beth are far too young to be worrying about choosing and wrapping a Mother’s Day gift. So it’s all down to you Dad! And Father’s Day isn’t far away so maybe all the effort you put in will be worth it, for more reasons than to see your beloved smile.
We’ve gathered together a few first Mother’s Day gift ideas to share with you today.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for the First Time Mothers
Silver-Dipped Rose Silver
- A real rose coated in pure silver
- In a stylish display case, with an authenticity certificate.
- Bright and lustrous mirror finish
Price $169Buy this gift!
Gold-Dipped Rose Gold rose
- A real rose dipped in 24 karat gold
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- In a beautiful PU leather display case
- Brilliant and lustrous mirror finish
Price $169 Buy this gift!
Jewelry Set Sets
- Includes a real glazed rose, trimmed with 24k gold
- Combined with pendant and earrings from natural rose petals
- In a high quality leather display case
Price $299Buy this gift!
Treat Her With These Inspiring First Mother’s Day Gifts
A Lie in and Breakfast in Bed
It’s probably been a few months now since your wife was able to just enjoy a lie in and breakfast in bed. Baby’s are renowned for waking up early, and the first thing they want is usually something to eat. Take over the feeding duties just for one day and allow your wife the luxury of staying in bed. Even if your wife is breastfeeding it is possible to take on the duty, but you’ll need to ask her to express some milk for you to use. Dish up her favourite breakfast if you’ve got the skills to make it, or have a ready-made breakfast delivered or close at hand.
Put Your Crafty Hat On
We’ve all got one, even if it spends most of the time sat at the back of a cupboard. It won’t take a lot of time or effort to whip something into shape for your sweetie, and she’ll love it all the more because it was made by you. How about a cute picture frame with your favourite picture of your wife and the new baby? Or maybe a photo album filled with pictures of your wife and new addition. Even your latest IT gadget could come in useful, as there are lots of apps and gizmos that can help you create a digital photo album.
The Opportunity to Relax for the Day
Being a new mum is an exhausting experience, and she’s likely physically and emotionally worn out. Give her the chance to recharge her batteries with a relaxing day in a spa. Lots of different treatments are available, not only a soak and massage. She’ll return from her spa day refreshed and de-stressed, ready to take on the world once more.
A Night of Uninterrupted Sleep
There aren’t many first time mums that would turn down this first Mother’s Day present. Having a new baby in the family means lots of interrupted nights but especially for the first time mum. Take the baby and sleep somewhere out of earshot, so mom can enjoy 8 hours of peaceful rest.
First Mother’s Day Gifts From Friends or Family
Do you have friends or family members that are new parents? Are you looking for a first Mother’s Day gift, because you think the new mum deserves a bit of a treat? She spent nine long months nurturing the little bundle, and now you want to give her a present that’ll bring a tear to her eye. Here are a few helpful suggestions:
- Something Posh – always on the go, with little time for extra attention to detail regarding her appearance, new mum’s long to feel gorgeous again. How about a shiny bauble, bangle or bracelet to bring a smile to her face? A personalised dressing gown, designer handbag or stylish watch will also be a real treat.
- Gifts that Pamper – help her feel beautiful, both inside and out, with a unique gift that enhances her beauty. Bath and body oils, makeup, perfumes, a spa day, or collection of home spa gifts, will soon have this particular new mom feeling like she’s walking on air.
- Gifts that Make Her Feel Special – what woman doesn’t love to receive flowers, and this is a perfect Mother’s Day gift for a special friend or relation. Baby keepsakes, personalised photo frames, first mommy accessories and gift baskets will all be welcomed with happy faces.
Being a mom for the very first time is a great occasion. But that doesn’t mean it’s all plain sailing and nothing but bags of fun. This Mother’s Day treat your wife, friend, sister, aunt or cousin to a gift that comes straight from your heart.