Finding the perfect gift can sometimes be a challenge. When that person is your mom, and you’re looking for a special gift for a special lady, it can get even tougher. Of course she’s going to love anything that you give her, after all that’s what mom’s do. But why not splash a bit more cash this year? Spoil her like she’s never experienced before, and give her a selection of Mother’s Day beauty products.
She brought you into the world and was a rock you could cling to when the sea of life became stormy. She packed you off to school with a tasty lunch box for years, and may still be making your lunch for you, even though you’re a grown up. For many years she has tirelessly put you ahead of her own personal needs. So it’s about time you gave her some time off, and a selection of Mother’s Day gifts that will show how much you appreciate everything she has done.
Beautiful presents for Mother’s day
Silver-Dipped Rose Silver
- A real rose coated in pure silver
- In a stylish display case, with an authenticity certificate.
- Bright and lustrous mirror finish
Price $169Buy this gift!
Gold-Dipped Rose Gold rose
- A real rose dipped in 24 karat gold
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- In a beautiful PU leather display case
- Brilliant and lustrous mirror finish
Price $169 Buy this gift!
Jewelry Set Sets
- Includes a real glazed rose, trimmed with 24k gold
- Combined with pendant and earrings from natural rose petals
- In a high quality leather display case
Price $299Buy this gift!
From scented soaps to a weekend at a spa resort, and all sorts of beauty products in between. You’re sure to find a Mother’s Day gift that will make her feel like a queen. Beauty products for Mother’s Day fall into a few categories. Let’s help you understand the difference, before looking at some of our favorite ideas.
A helpful guide to beauty products for Mother’s Day
Beauty and body care products include such things as Cosmetics, hair and skin care, and health products. Is your mom confident with her look? Or does she choose to enhance her beauty with a range of products? A large number of women prefer the way they look after a spot of pampering. Whether it’s a long and relaxing soak in the bath, a new hairstyle, or the latest trend in makeup. If your mom is one of these ladies then consider giving her one of the following types.
- Facial beauty products – There are stacks of facial products available, but you should pay attention to the preferences of your mom before you pick something. Products are available for washing, removing makeup, sun protection, anti aging preparations and a whole lot more.
- Hair care products – Shampoos, conditioners, creams and oils can be used to improve the strength and beauty of a woman’s hair. Many use only natural ingredients, which will be perfect if your mom is concerned about the impact of her treatments on the natural world. There are also curlers, straighteners, and hair dryers that will leave your mom with a professional hairstyle, without the worry of visiting a salon.
- Skin care products – Creams and lotions have been used by women for centuries, to improve the flexibility and softness of their skin. There are also a number of treatments that can revitalize the weariest of skin.
- Beauty treatments for a spot of added indulgence – A popular gift for the hard working mom is the gift of a spa day. Or better still a weekend of indulgent treatments. Treat her to a deep-tissue massage, foot cleansing, body brushing, acupuncture, relaxation massage with aromatherapy oils, or any number of other beauty treatments, and she’ll return home feeling like a new woman.
Using beauty products is an age old part of our daily rituals
The world of beauty products is a billion dollar industry. Every year women, and some men, are spending hundreds and thousands on beauty products and treatments. Give your mom a break from such expenses, and give her the best beauty products for her Mother’s Day gift.
But when did all this pampering and indulgence begin? The Egyptians, four thousand years ago, were the first to place importance on their appearance. As well as being used to make themselves more beautiful, beauty products were also used to ward off evil spirits, bugs, and to act as a disinfectant. The Egyptians were known for bathing in milk and flower essences, which are still used today.
However, there were also a number of toxic ingredients that were added to beauty products thousands of years ago. Many of which proved to be fatal. Thankfully, we’ve moved on a long way from using lead, and copper. The unfortunate consequence of today’s improved beauty products is that many of them have been tested on animals. If your mom is an animal lover, or cares dearly about the environment, you might want to choose products that haven’t been tested in such a way. And aren’t harmful for the environment.
Armed with a little bit of information you should be in a great position to start considering various options. So it’s time to take a look at some suitable gifts.
Mother’s Day beauty products that will soon have her feeling on top of the world
- Hand creams – How many dishes has your mom had to wash over the years? Everytime she is gardening her hands will come under attack. Give her the gift of some hand cream, packed with antioxidants, oils, and other nourishing ingredients. It won’t take too many applications for her hands to feel soft and smooth again.
- Perfume or fragrances – You can pick from one of the big name brands such as Chanel, or Paco Rabanne, or pick a lesser known name and choose something with an evocative scent. Body sprays, eau de parfum, lotions, and creams come in a wide variety of heady or subtle scents. You may even be able to find your mom’s favorite.
- Monthly beauty samples – This gift will last for much longer than the time it takes to reach the end of a bottle. A customized box of beauty product samples will be delivered to her door every month, for as long as you keep up the subscription.
- Home pedicure set – A tool that will treat your mom’s feet with a scrub, balm, and peel. All those hours she’s spent on her feet will simply drift away, and leave her with baby soft feet.
Make this Mother’s Day special for your mom with beauty products that will make her proud to be your mom.